We understand that each BoardSafe Docks client has unique environmental needs at their site and also have specific ways in which individuals and groups use each location. Our standardized products are engineered for performance and can be customized and configured to meet your needs. Once we understand your project, we can configure any number of pre-engineered products with the features for your function. This includes any special combination of floating dock, adaptive launch, gangway, pedestrian bridge, and fishing pier, configurated to your dimensions, assembled, and oriented to achieve your project’s goals. You can also add features like handrails, toe kicks, racks for boats and oars, ADA accessories, and even material specifications from fiberglass grating, perforated aluminum, synthetic lumber, and more.
Although our standardized products can be assembled like LEGOS®, the sophistication of the pre-engineered design options makes each project perform and feel like a high-quality customized application.
Combination Dock Systems allow clients to configure their designs with:
- numerous floating dock dimension options from our standard dock products.
- assembly orientation for configurations to maximize site performance; i.e. a kayak launch on the protected side of a floating dock (left or right), whichever is away from motorboat traffic or boat launch.
- features like handrails, toe kicks, racks, benches, signage, and more.
- gangways with handrail options and decking options including synthetic lumber, aluminum, fiberglass, and more.
- ADA and accessibility options like overhead grab bars and straps, transition bench, launch bars, slideout cockpit bench, accessible launch instructions, and more.
The best way to determine your project needs is to discuss the location, specifications, and performance goals with one of our specialists. Call 610-899-0286 or send us a message via the form on the right.
Below is a design example of a Combination Dock System. Click the image for a larger view.