Aluminum Pedestrian Bridges
Our commercial aluminum pedestrian bridges can be built to your specifications, or you can choose from one of our standard sizes. BoardSafe manufactures commercial aluminum bridges using heavy-duty 100 Series aluminum extrusion. BoardSafe uses the highest-quality materials, including marine-grade 6160 aluminum and a proprietary extruded-aluminum frame. Clients may choose fiberglass grating or synthetic lumber featuring the TimberStrong hidden fastening system. The pedestrian bridges are designed to cross marine applications at lakes, marshes, rivers, and other areas with water. BoardSafe designs and manufactures products that meet standard construction requirements, as well as special applications like ADA requirements and accessories for accessibility for all.
BoardSafe Docks Aluminum Pedestrian Bridges:
- Features heavy-duty marine grade 100 Series aluminum extrusion frame
- Standard lengths and widths can be selected for customization for each site
- Bridge floor options include several aluminum styles, fiberglass grating, and/or synthetic lumber.
- Multiple options for handrail configurations and a number of ADA and other accessible features.
- All designs are structurally engineered for dimensions, load, capacity, and marine requirements at lakes, marshes, rivers, and other areas with water.